Makes: 6 servings
Total Cost: $1.87
Serving Cost: $0.31
2 cups zucchini (coarsely shredded)
2 cups cabbage (shredded)
1 carrot (medium, shredded)
2 green onion (sliced)
1/2 cup radishes (thinly sliced)
1/3 cup mayonnaise, low-fat
1/3 cup mild salsa
1. Drain zucchini by pressing between layers of paper towels.
2. Put zucchini in large bowl; add cabbage, carrot, onions and radishes.
3. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
4. Pour over vegetables and toss well.
5. Cover and chill at least one hour.